Saturday, March 31, 2012

buttercup-yellow and posies

"The sun is up, the sky is new" Spring is finally here, and I wanted to celebrate the sunshine with bright colors.  So, I dug through my closet for my springtime shorts.  This pair is one of the many high-waisted pants I inherited from my grandma.  Worn with two of my favorite Buffalo exchange vintage finds; my red posies floral sweater and fabulous fur-lined cardigan. And my thrashed old pointy toed flats, which are in too sad of shape to be photographed.
Inclusion of the "Bob the Builder" couch was not intentional.

Detail of my darling cardigan. The sweater is peeking through.  I love the vibrant, watercolor look of this print; it reminds me of an impressionist painting.


1 comment:

Savannah said...

shoooo hot shooo hot >:D
*he he he