Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dipping my feet in modeling...






     I did a photoshoot recently as a favor to a friend of a friend, a photographer named Jig Jitsu Paca. He asked me to do some pictures for his portfolio, not as a paid gig, but I could have some of the pictures on return. It was a cool experience! I think he is adept at creating dynamic compositions. Here are some of his works. Also check him out on Facebook of you like his stuff and want to support.

Thanks for looking, dolls.

Retroclassy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

holy crap.

I think you should dip your whole fricken body .

you are INSANE. I can't believe you haven't been "scouted" on the street yet. You are ethereally gorgeous, and really have that star power from which I can't look away.

that leg pose is out of this world. you must be a dancer. I am seriously obsessed. I would page through editorials featuring you any day. Can't wait 'til I see you in vogue.


_Gabrielle